"A website dedicated to the humor of our very own world class comedian, Kevin Lu"

-NBZnbd, Twitter

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Blast from the Past

To my viewers---Sorry for the recent lack of jokes. My scribe, Neil, was out sick today (SEND HIM GET WELL CARDS EVERYONE). Instead, I will be releasing a series of retrospective jokes. Enjoy!

Sometime Before Prom Last Year at Ben's House:
Someone: Hey, we should go to General Wayne!
Tom: Yeah, but it'd take too long to get there...
Sam: ...and back...
.....
Kevin: ....again, a Hobbit's Tale


Regarding Math Club Fund Raising:
Kevin: We should sell CIRCULAR Silly Bands!!


A chat with our very own Ben Edelman (Doomsday):


9:09 PM me: yo
  what's your
  sched like?
9:12 PM Doomsday: hold
 me: like on an ipod?
  where you move the switch over
  ?
  and it turns all orange?
9:13 PM and nothing works?
  Until you move the switch over again?
  Is that what you want me to do?
  on my ipod?
  right?
  am I getting it?
9:16 PM ben?
  ben?
  ben?
9:17 PM Doomsday: wait hold
 me: so, just to be clear
  you want me to get my ipod out
  and flip that hold switch?
9:20 PM actually
  I'm pretty sure it's already on hold
9:21 PM it prevents me from, you know, inadvertently touching it and wasting battery
  in short
  I'm already holding

5 minutes
9:26 PM me: that's probably not the hold you meant
9:27 PM it's just that you're a bit ambiguous sometimes
  you probably meant a hold like in American Football

No comments:

Post a Comment